May 31, 2011

Presentation is Everything

So you'd think I'd be kicking back and fielding the random purchase request now, right? Wrong. I have so much to do this week...

I've already gotten a special order request, so I have to jump start on that.  (success!) I need to put together a catalog/line sheet and power point presentation...I've already become very intimate friends with microsoft office this morning. It's a battle. I have to add a few more gems onto the maxi dress and reinforce the triangles on the leggings (because apparently i'm a perfectionist), plus helping out with a modelfriend's may term in the city and taking care of regular life. I swear, after this presentation on Friday I'm going home and sleeping for at least three days.

But actually, I'll probably be nonstop projecting until Graduation.

It's a good thing I'm so irrevocably in love with all of this.

More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love your input!